fsfe-newsfr-en

[Fsfe-newsfr-en] FSF France news 22/08/2001

From: fsfe-newsfr-en-admin
Subject: [Fsfe-newsfr-en] FSF France news 22/08/2001
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:30:13 +0200

Hello.

Here are the news from FSF France on 22/08/2001.

News FSF France in text (see attachment for HTML with links) :

|                       FSF France News                       |
|+-----------------------------------------------------------+|
||FSF France activity report                                 ||
||20 August 2001. The activities of FSF France from June to  ||
||August cover contacts with Free Software organizations     ||
||world wide and actions in the field of education, law and  ||
||science. We help the GNU project to grow and benefit from  ||
||it. The happy crowd of volunteers is growing and get       ||
||involved in important and gratuitous tasks, depending on   ||
||their mood.                                                ||

Regards,

--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)