fsfe-portugal

[Fsfe-portugal] To use APRIL experience!

From: Hugo Nogueira
Subject: [Fsfe-portugal] To use APRIL experience!
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:36:03 +0200

Fred, we think that creating our association by basing
its goals and characteristics on those of APRIL is a good
idea, since that APRIL has a several years old experience.

Certainly that some characteristics are not perfect and you
think of a better improvement of them.

In your view, what do you think we could add, modify or delete from
the caracteristics of the APRIL in order to create the Portuguese
Association.

Cheers ;-)

Hugo.

--