fsfe-portugal

[Fsfe-portugal] Introduction (was Re: FYI - Free Software organisation i

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Fsfe-portugal] Introduction (was Re: FYI - Free Software organisation in Portugal)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 12:27:22 -0400

Hello FSF supporters in Portugal,

I am the vice president of the Free Software Foundation.

I was happy to hear from Loic that you are working to create a Free
Software association in Portugal.

I understand from Loic's message that this will at first not be a FSF
Europe Chapter, but a grassroots membership organization.

That is good to hear, as grassroots organizations can do a lot of good,
too, in a different way than the an FSF Chapter.  Eventually, some of you
might want to start an FSF Europe, Chapter Portugal, but it is good to
start a grassroots organization, too.

If you need any support from the FSF, let me know, and I will see how we
can help.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Vice President
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942