Re: [Fsfe-uk] Pricing, form and schedule

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Pricing, form and schedule
Date: 26 Nov 2001 12:25:54 +0000

On Mon, 2001-11-26 at 00:15, MJ Ray wrote:
>  - Clubs are generally forming as ltds or not forming.  There have been many
> rule changes making IPSes harder to form and more restricted.  Rules need to
> be carefully drafted, but a legal type knowing the field may have something
> suitable already prepared.  (No, this was in private discussions, not the
> round table.  Oh well.  So sue me.)

Okay, we will - the compensation should cover our initial startup costs
;)

> So, comments?

I agree with everything you've mentioned, and it's good to hear that
others agree with what we're trying to do.

The only major thing we've not agreed on yet is this IRC meeting - I
suggest Sunday (2nd), sometime eveningish? Can we all make that? It
seems like we're beginning to get somewhere, and we're not having the
arguments I expected over the name, etc., so we might as well get this
show on the road.