Re: [Fsfe-uk] IRC Meeting

From: Philip Hands
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] IRC Meeting
Date: 30 Nov 2001 11:52:04 +0000

Alistair L Davidson <address@hidden> writes:

> It has occurred to me that we haven't set a precise date and time for
> the IRC meeting yet- how about 4pm (GMT) on Sunday?

I'm very unlikely to be available, unless I've managed to stop
carrying computers, and start using them (I'm moving house on Sunday).

So, have fun --- I'll check out the logs once I'm up & running again.

To change the subject:

As far as checking out the legal aspects, the bad news is that the
Lawyer I had in mind turns out to have a chess clock next to his
phone, so I didn't ask him.

The good news is that I know a barrister who is willing to have a chat
about it for free some time next week.  I'll keep the list informed of
developments.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!   http://petition.eurolinux.org/