[Fsfe-uk] IRC Meeting

From: Alistair L Davidson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] IRC Meeting
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:29:32 +0000

It has occurred to me that we haven't set a precise date and time for the IRC meeting yet- how about 4pm (GMT) on Sunday?

I appreciate that not everyone may be able to make it, but if we agree to regular meetings (once a week is nice, or once every two weeks maybe) then the idea of missing a single meeting will hopeful not be too devastating to those left out. I think it's more important to do *something* than it is to worry about pleasing everyone.

As long as we post minutes to the mailing list, it should still be possible for everybody to take part in the process, even if they miss a meeting or two.