Re: [Fsfe-uk] test

From: Philip Hands
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] test
Date: 08 Jan 2002 00:28:18 +0000

Brian Gough <address@hidden> writes:

> Philip Hands writes:
>  > Just seeing if this list really has gone very quiet, or if I've been
>  > de-subscribed.
>  >

> It's working.

Yeah, I seem to have typo-ed my .procmailrc  --- Doh!

Ok, I've caught up on the archive.

Alex needs access to open for web site stuff: Alex, please send me a
copy of an ssh key (probably an id_dsa.pub) in an email signed with
your GPG key.  Also, what do you want your username to be?

The bad news is that open.hands.com is crashing with depressing
regularity after an upgrade to 2.4 & LVM, but hopefully I'll get that
sorted out soon.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/