[Fsfe-uk] Re: test

From: Richard Ibbotson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: test
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:22:42 +0000

Dear all

> Booked the train and had a chat to RMS about it on the phone.  So,
> I should be around.  Working on the hotel just now.

Hotel Saint Michel in Brussels, Belgium

http://www.hotels-belgium.com/brussel-center/map-hotels-citycenter.htm
http://www.hotels-belgium.com/brussel-center/stmichel.htm

Train booked and the hotel just confirmed.  I'm waiting for the
tickets in the post for the train.  1st class Apex rtn for £130 if
booked ten days ahead.  Three course Belgian style food included and
champagne as well.  Could be nouvelle cuisine.  Waterloo to Brussels.
 Going on the 15th coming back on the 18th.

I'll have a mobile phone in my pocket so you can phone me.  My own
personal number is 07973 682181

Bon apetit

<makes a rude noise>

--