Re: [Fsfe-uk] Accountants

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Accountants
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 00:03:20 +0000

Marc:
> Well, somehow yes. I'm actually _working_ in full time education, but I'm
> not a student. Or to be more precise, I'm at the other side of the lecture
> theatre. Just in case someone was puzzled by my university email address...

That was my last job, too.  I quit because the paperwork sucked, really.  In
case you think university teaching is easy, just imagine: 120 students in a
class!

I'm now the director of a successful Internet development company.  Now I
get paperwork from Companies House a few times a year instead of from the
Registry every month.  The company itself sloshes its "paperwork" around
over strongly-encrypted networks.

Anyway, I don't think any of the committee are students still.  I may be
wrong.  We're mostly savage capitalists.  ;-)
--
MJR