[Fsfe-uk] Accountants

From: John Seago
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Accountants
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:08:33 +0000

Just as well you've all put up other options, I tried persuading my brother
last night, having told me he did'nt have the time, he became
semi-interested, decided he could'nt do it, but now wants both an explanation
and freesoftware installed!

As some of the present Committee seem to be still in full time education,
(and thus I assume subject to student debt), perhaps the Committee should
make itself fully aware of the implications of being `seperatley and
severally' responsible! this particularly in view of the comment,
"I wouldn't trust us to run direct debits, so it shouldn't be a
problem."

John Seago