[Fsfe-uk] Re: [Debian-uk] Olympia Linux Expo 2002 --- Oct 9 & 10

From: Martin WHEELER
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: [Debian-uk] Olympia Linux Expo 2002 --- Oct 9 & 10
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 16:39:38 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, Jules Bean wrote:

> Under-18 exhibitors have, in my experience (2 expos) never been a
> problem.

Yes; this I know -- under-16s haven't been a problem either ;-)
 -- my question is: What's the legal standpoint?

And if it's ageist, can we >>proactively<< do something to change it?

As I remember Olympia last July, apart from Steve, Phil and Andy Cater,
the Debian stand was manned entirely by under-18s!  (Sorry if I've
forgotten any other oldies who were there -- I was on another stand
myself.)

Martin
--
Martin Wheeler <address@hidden> gpg:1024D/01269BEB the.earth.li