Re: [Fsfe-uk] affs.org website

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] affs.org website
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 16:36:12 GMT

Another suggested change:

How can I join the AFFS?

Pay us £10!  For just that one reasonable fee (less than a commercial music
CD), you can help to further Free Software in the UK.  We're still setting
up the banking facilities, so please watch this space.  Join the mailing
list.

What can I do *NOW*?

We suggest that you take some simple practical direct action steps to help
the campaigns that we're supporting.  Please, if you can, open a new browser
with the following links and then come back here to finish reading this
site.

 * Join the mailing list. (linked to list page)

 * Sign the "No ePatents petition" (linked to http://petition.eurolinux.org/)

#include more "three click tasks"

How does that sound to people here?
--