Re: [Fsfe-uk] Happened, happening, needing to happen

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Happened, happening, needing to happen
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 19:30:26 GMT

Richard Smedley <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can we come up with a consensus on this?

Haven't we already?  Or is it just that nobody tried yet?

> 1. a two line mention in the News page and/or the write up [...]

Sounds good.

> 2. A couple of paragraphs in our "Help Wanted" pages -

Yes, also sounds good.  I was called by the bank today and it appears that
it will be 5 days or so from the paperwork finishing its travels to getting
the details for the account.  I need to check in with Norwich, but I suspect
the paperwork will be in order by Monday, so Friday is a possibility?

> Now, as I said above, can we come to some sort of consensus on publicity?
> (preferably before I miss the deadlines ;-)

What other more general publicity work needs doing?

--