[Fsfe-uk] Re: Activity 15 March

From: Richard Ibbotson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Activity 15 March
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:27:35 +0000

Hi

> > Task: Preparation of Birmingham Expo
> > Who : Martyn Ranyard?  Richard Ibbotson?
> > What: Well, it's happening.  What should we do there?  What do we
> > need?

CDs.. FSF Euro flyers to throw everywhere.  Perhaps an A3 or A2
poster that can be circulated.

Then there's the fact that no stand can do without at least two PCs
for explaining things to other people.  There is a web connection
provided.  We should use it.

Might also consider a data projector so that two or three times a day
a public lecture can be given about free software.  Anyone want to
wear a penguin suit ?

Thanks

--
Richard