Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Activity 15 March

From: Al Riddoch
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Activity 15 March
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 16:06:27 +0000

On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 10:41:16AM +0000, Richard Ibbotson wrote:
> Martyn
>
> > Okay, We (Tony Deakin and I) are willing to man the stand, show
> > that businesses can rely on Free Software etc.
> >
> > We have access to a Linux Laptop and a Projector too!
>

> Sounds good.. anyone else ?  I can probably come round and take some
> pictures for a magazine.

I have not participated in this list much so far, but I am planning
to attend the Birmingham Linux Expo, and I can help man the stand if
there is need and space for more help. I can bring my Linux laptop to
demo software if this is helpfull.

I haven't been able to confirm that I will be able to get leave
to attend the expo. yet, but I do not forsee any problems.

Al Riddoch