Re: [Fsfe-uk] affs strategy [long]

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] affs strategy [long]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 07:47:41 +0000

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 10:51:13PM +0000, Brian Gough wrote:
>  -- to give an annual free software award (?)

That's a great idea! We might even be able to get the prize money from big
players in the market by including their name as sponsors, but still making
the correct statement about free software. Not to mention the possibilities
of getting a celebrity to announce and hand over the prize. Yes, I really
like this idea!

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden