Re: [Fsfe-uk] Microsoft 'hoovers millions' from UK schools - MP

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Microsoft 'hoovers millions' from UK schools - MP
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:14:42 +0100 (BST)

Richard Smedley writes:

 > One for the database, Marc?

The Hansard search engine is also useful here.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get it to search for "free
software" as a phrase (it returns matches on the words "free" and
"software" separately, which gives too many hits) .  I was able to
find hits on a few other terms like Linux, etc though.

Maybe somebody could write a perl-script/cron job which could alert us
to new results, if one does not already exist.  That would probably be
useful to many other people too.