[Fsfe-uk] [education] The AFFS education campaign

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] [education] The AFFS education campaign
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:21:38 +0100

Hello all,

Whilst the committee have been beavering away in the
background, setting up the membership mechanisms, et al.,
this list has been rather quiet.

I know that a number of people signed up to the list
because of interest in a campaign to promote Free
Software in education, so - a quick straw poll:

What does everybody see as priorities for our campaign?
What's achievable?
What can you contribute?

- Richard

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format

Telephone +44 (0) 1225 442244 ext 5038

"What is a poet? A poet is an unhappy being whose heart is torn by secret
sufferings, but whose lips are so strangely formed that when the sighs and
cries escape them, they sound like beautiful music."
        -- Søren Kierkegaard, _Either/Or_, 1843