Re: [Fsfe-uk] expo

From: Alex McLintock
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] expo
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:42:46 +0100

Hello Folks,

I run one of a number of small to medium sized companies who want to provide support for Free Software to other companies. To help us all I have set up a directory of these companies to be found at the URL below.

I briefly said hello to the people at the stand at the Linux expo and chatted about the directory. The person I chatted to said that others were interested in starting a similar directory. I'd be quite happy to discuss sharing the workload (and the Kudos). Perhaps we can set things up so that the database can mirrored on other companies' websites?

Comments people? Is this an ok topic to discuss on this list?

Alex McLintock

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London.
Software For Complex Websites http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Open Source Software Companies please register here http://www.OWAL.co.uk/oss_support/