[Fsfe-uk] LinuxWorld 2003: Birmingham?!

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] LinuxWorld 2003: Birmingham?!
Date: 22 Nov 2002 20:09:08 +0000

Hmm.

We seem to be turning this list into fsfe-uk-announce, but never mind
:o)

According to ZDNet :

        http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2126325,00.html

.. LinuxWorld 2003 is going to be in Birmingham. I *believe*, though,
that this isn't a replacement for the Frankfurt show, I think they will
run concurrently. However, it does appear to be in competition with
LinuxExpo UK...

The proposed venue is Birmingham NEC on 3rd-4th September 2003, which is
a while away yet, see the NEC pages:

        http://www.necgroup.co.uk/more/?m=linux

Birmingham is kind of the spiritual home of AFFS - if there is such a
thing - so it should be quite cool.