Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman talks at LSE London, Dec 2nd/3rd.

From: Simon Waters
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman talks at LSE London, Dec 2nd/3rd.
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:17:22 +0000

Alex Hudson wrote:

> I'm intended to go on the Tuesday, to at least write a bit of a report,
> if anyone else is going we could do a kind of mini-AFFS drinky thing
> afterwards.

I'm hoping to attend the Monday seminar (afraid I have prior
arrangements for Tuesday evening). I will need to find somewhere
to eat before starting the trek back down to Devon. Anyone is
welcome to join me for an early dinner.

For the ECD meeting the wine bar a few doors down (turn right
out of the LSE building and it is on the corner - forgot the
name) was reserved, but I'm open to suggestions for quieter
places with more than just bar snacks (although their bar snacks
were very tasty).

I may also try and get up to London for the weekend before,
depending which, if any, friends are around, and prepared to let
me crash.

 Simon