Re: [Fsfe-uk] AGM

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AGM
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 08:08:06 +0100

On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 12:37:57AM -0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> I have started with the assumption that the meeting should take place on
> a weekend day, as it's probably a bit short notice for some people to
> organise time off work, but does anyone have strong feelings on dates?

I prefer a weekend too.

> If the conference/exhibition idea does work, should we open that to
> non-members, at a fee?  (This is the bit where the rest of the committee

Well, we could of course offer everyone to join AFFS there for a fee of 10
pounds. :-))) So the event would still be members only, but you can join
AFFS there upon arrival for the normal annual fee. How does that sound?

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden, address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/