Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: (Chat?) EU Parliament Votes for Real Limits on Patenta

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: (Chat?) EU Parliament Votes for Real Limits on Patentability
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:06:34 +0100

On 2003-09-25 12:14:11 +0100 Rina e Corrado On BTOpenworld <address@hidden> wrote:

Can we organise a chat on the issue next week on an IRC channel or whatever?

I believe that we can use #affs on irc.oftc.net and I'm fairly sure that operators can assist on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday at 7pm. Please pick one and then let's both send invitations. I'm guessing the topics will be:
1 Summary of recent events
2 Predicted consequences
3 Planned actions
4 Tasks to do