[Fsfe-uk] GNU merchandise at Linux[sic] Expo. Olympia next week.

From: Nick Hill
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] GNU merchandise at Linux[sic] Expo. Olympia next week.
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:41:46 +0100

Here is a stock list of items I can bring to the Linux Expo:

Free Software Free Society      £15 <-Plentiful
Debugging With GDB              £15
Introduction to EMACS Lisp      £18
Texinfo manual                  £15
GNU Software for Windows/Dos    £21 with CD
GNU EMACS manual V21            £27
GNU Make                        £12
GNU MDK                         £10.20

GNU's Not Unix T-shirt M/L/XL/XXL £12 <-Plentiful L and XL
Dynamic Duo Colour      L/XL/XXL  £15

If you know now you would like specific items, let me know how many and what day you will collect. email off-list nick [at] nickhill.co.uk

At above prices, approx 60% will be contribution to FSF so is a great way to support the cause.