Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux Expo - who's attending for AFFS

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux Expo - who's attending for AFFS
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 09:03:30 +0100

Hi Jason,

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 17:45, Jason Clifford wrote:
> Who is attending the Expo for AFFS next week?

There will be a number of people on the AFFS stand - at least two
committee members, but hopefully also Nick from GNU and Neil from AFSP
as I understand it.

> I need to make some arrangement to hand over the UKFSN profit cheque and
> I'd like to ensure that there are some folks there from the relevant mags
> to ensure publicity.

Best person to talk to about a photo op will probably be MJR, given he's
treasurer and all. Adam is also going to be there, but is roughly
incommunicado at the moment.