Re: [Fsfe-uk] FFII swpat alert: please submit to slashdot *now*

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] FFII swpat alert: please submit to slashdot *now*
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 01:05:23 +0100

On 2003-10-18 12:33:20 +0100 James Heald <address@hidden> wrote:

Please submit the following alert to Slashdot *now*
        http://slashdot.org/submit.pl

I have not had much to do with slashdot since andover bought it, but they used to regard bulk submission as an attack on their editors and refuse to run very similar articles submitted multiple times. It may have changed, but I still think giving full text for bulk submission is a little rude.

Besides, there are more places than just slashdot. Advogato, kuro5hin, gnu-friends, indymedia, gxangalo, ... probably many others.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden