Re: [Fsfe-uk] feedback: OpenCD in Plymouth FE

From: Adam Moran
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] feedback: OpenCD in Plymouth FE
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:48:56 +0000

Hi,

Richard Coubry wrote:

The opensource community has made a good office application that can be used on
Microsoft Windows ...

 21/12/03 13:00 Ramanan Selvaratnam [fsfe-uk] wrote [1]:

Plymouth College of Further Education has requested 100 pressed CDs for
a pilot project among its students."

here...
http://theopencd.sunsite.dk/

"The OpenCD is a collection of high quality Free and Open Source Software. The programs run in Windows and cover the most common tasks such as word processing, presentations, e-mail, web browsing, web design, and image manipulation. We include only the highest quality programs, which have been carefully tested for stability and which we consider appropriate for a wide audience."

--
Adam

[1] http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/fsfe-uk/2003-12/msg00112.html