[Fsfe-uk] LinuxExpo "fringe" meeting: Olympia's Back

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] LinuxExpo "fringe" meeting: Olympia's Back
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:20:27 +0100

I'm at the Linux Expo next Tuesday only (travel and time pressures). I'd like to meet some free software hackers, learn about recent developments, perhaps create a few if we can, and give others an opportunity to do the same. I was told there is no suitable venue in the show, so I've hired a small hall nearby for an hour (doors 3.20 for 3.30 start, tables to work at rather than talks... talks at AFFSAC next month hopefully). Do you want to come along and do you want to show something off?

Please reply off list. Thanks in advance,
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden