Re: [Debian-uk] Re: [Fsfe-uk] LinuxExpo "fringe" meeting: Olympia's Back

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Debian-uk] Re: [Fsfe-uk] LinuxExpo "fringe" meeting: Olympia's Back
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:18:37 +0100

On 2004-04-15 19:08:03 +0100 Brian Teeman <address@hidden> wrote:

Who did you ask??

I used the show's enquiry form and was answered by James Drake-Brockman.

Not me. I'm in charge of the .Org Village, but then you already know that.

I'm not a .org, so it didn't seem appropriate. Anyway, I was told by the organisers that your venue is only for "informal meetings," not developer meetings with published times. I don't think it's fair of you to criticise me for believing an apparently official answer. If they are giving out the wrong info, that's not my fault.

There is a suitable venue but once again it looks like you like to do your own thing.

Too late now it's booked. Oh well, so be it.

Brian
.Org-aniser

MJR/slef
Just a man, not a .org

(Why is it that people always try to make life hard)

Dunno, why do you? Replying to lists rather than "please reply off-list" makes my life harder.