[Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC 2004 and AFFS AGM

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC 2004 and AFFS AGM
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:35:53 +0100

Dear all,

AFFS can now confirm Handsworth Grammar School as the venue for AFFSAC 2004
and AFFS's AGM on 15 MAY 2004. Many thanks to Richard Rothwell (head of ICT
at the school) for the offer! Agenda for the AGM and proposed changes to the
constitution will follow shortly.

We can also confirm, that there will be tables available for interested
companies to exhibit at the event. Thanks to all the companies who have
already responded and taken up the offer! The price is GBP 100 and we still
have a few tables left, but hurry!

Catering will very very likely be on site this year as we're currently
finalising details.

Thanks,
Marc

email: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden