Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:34:13 +0100

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 06:59:21PM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> What would this entail?  I don't have many connections with companies
> (and certainly no-one in any position of influence), but would writing
> some material for AFFS about how people and companies could contribute
> to free software projects be a reasonable start?

Definitely! We surely need more information for interested people or
companies on our web site and probably some as leaflets. Most stuff on
gnu.org and FSFE is not that well suited for non-technical people, e.g.
management. If you are willing to contribute and organise this a bit, I'm
sure you'll get a lot of support and hints from other people here on the
list!

In terms of publicity: Does anyone know, how expensive ad space on walls,
trains, etc is? Maybe we could run a campaign with a few good posters in the
UK?

Thanks,
Marc

email: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden