[Fsfe-uk] Speakers, in general and at AFFSAC

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Speakers, in general and at AFFSAC
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:14:14 +0100

I am sure someone mentioned the need for good AFFS speakers to appear at events like the LUDEx, but I think I deleted the email without replying.

If you want to be listed as a potential speaker on a page on the AFFS site, please email address@hidden with the text you would like to appear (xhtml would be very helpful, but not essential). We will probably want to list when you joined AFFS and places where you have spoken, with links to their sites if possible.

If you want another speaking opportunity, ideal for listing on the AFFS site, we still have too many unclaimed speaking slots for this year's AFFSAC for my liking. If you want to describe or present some free software in Birmingham on 15 May, please email me ASAP. Please pass this invitation on to other free software groups that you know. Once again, we want most of the talks to be practical and useful. Last year, even the legal talk was a practical guide to competition law.

Thanks for any help,

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.