Re: CC-UK (was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Free software and UK law)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: CC-UK (was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Free software and UK law)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:36:09 +0100

On 2004-04-29 12:07:55 +0100 Alex Hudson <address@hidden> wrote:

[...] (Lord Justice Jacob
raising the same point Jason raised earlier - UK-only licenses are a bit
of an exercise in futility, he describes them as "hopeless").

I agree. I'm not interested in UK-only licences (for they seem non-free immediately), but I am interested in UK laws analysis of major free software licence, as well as any designed for UK laws.

The contract/licence thing happening again is worrying. This should probably go into some AFFS info sheet if we find good answers.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.