[Fsfe-uk] ITSafe: IT Security Awareness For Everyone

From: Stuart Yeates
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] ITSafe: IT Security Awareness For Everyone
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:26:35 +0000

You may or may not have heard of ITSafe, it's a new initiative from
the government aiming to raise IT security in small businesses and
homes.

http://www.itsafe.gov.uk/

Despite the motto "IT Security Awareness For Everyone" at the moment
only Windows is supported and UNIX/Linux are only referred to in the
past tense.

There is a feedback form. I've already given them my 2p...

cheers
stuart
--
Stuart Yeates        address@hidden