[Fsfe-uk] Reply, digests and headers, was: AbiWord

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Reply, digests and headers, was: AbiWord
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:15:31 +0000

Al wrote:
> Could you please learn how to "reply" to mails rather than creating a
> new one each time? It breaks the threading and makes conversations
> difficult to follow.

Could you please learn how to put an accurate subject? (Hrm,
that's not the most friendly phrasing, is it? ;-) )

We currently have some brokenness between digests and some mail
clients. In John's case, I think it's KMail. Can someone direct
me to a guide on making KMail work with Mailman digests as Al
requests? I'll link it on the list page. Same for other clients.

I'm pretty sure that John is on a fairly slow telephone link in
rural England, so I think it's a good idea to take the digest.
Help improving fsfe-uk digest use would be appreciated.

--
MJR/slef