Re: [Fsfe-uk] AbiWord

From: John Seago
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AbiWord
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:36:41 +0000

On Thursday 01 Jan 1970 00:59, Alan Pope <address@hidden> wrote:

> Could you please learn how to "reply" to mails rather than creating a
> new one each time? It breaks the threading and makes conversations
> difficult to follow.
>
> Cheers,

I am replying to mails, using Kmail, you may be referring to the CC that is
addressed to the digest, which can arrive much later in the day, when I
may be out, asleep, or not in a fit state to reply, as I was when had a
bad fit of foul temper. Hitting the reply button sends only to sender and
not to the Digest, (as recipient of the CC).

On the subject of my foul temper the other day, my wife pointed out to me
this morning that I had, with my wheeled office chair run over a dose of
my pain killers, and had therefore missed atleast one dose. (Ican't be
bothered to audit my intake for the week). As these are both very strong,
and lead to withdrawal symptoms when missed, that may explain my
incandescent anger. I am usually informed in no uncertain manner when I am
too bad tempered to talk to civilised company. However she was walking the
dog that afternoon. I believe that I may be approaching a pain/drug
balance again.

In other cases I may be writing a single post on a particular matter, which
in my opinion deserves a new subject header.

--
John Seago
GNU/Linux User #219566 http://counter.li.org