Re: [Fsfe-uk] Can more be done on the swpat e-petition?

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Can more be done on the swpat e-petition?
Date: 02 Feb 2007 14:13:29 +0000

address@hidden (P.L.Hayes) writes:
> Looks like a cunning trap
> I certainly won't be signing it.

FWIW, I've read it and am fairly familiar with the language chicanery used
by the pro-swpat crowd, and I think this is ok to sign.  I would sign if I
was eligible.

BTW, is anyone here on the ffii-uk?  Can someone mention to them that the
current numbers are dismal, maybe by forwarding my initial mail in this
thread?  I'm sure they know about this petition, but I'd be surprised if
1,882 signatures is the most they can rustle up.

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by