Re: [Fsfe-uk] Should the FSFE (or related communities) get involved in a

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Should the FSFE (or related communities) get involved in a TV VoD system?
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:27:12 +0000

Andy <address@hidden> writes:
> Although the FSFE don't consider this the least bit of a problem
> (and appear to have done nothing what-so-ever about it)

Please don't take this to mean FSFE doesn't consider this a problem.  There
are endless problems we could work on and we do our best with the budget and
volunteer time that is provided to us.

I'm sure there are times when there's an opportunity to contribute a small
effort for a big effect, but we simply don't see it.  In that case, one good
way to draw our attention to it is to post an analysis of it to the public
address@hidden mailing list.  Another way is to mention it in an
fsfe.org blog post.  Maybe we can work on it, or maybe we won't have the
resources.

If you want FSFE to do more, then you could work on this as a volunteer for
FSFE, or you can help attract donors and encourage people to join the
fellowship (http://fsfe.org) so that FSFE has resources to work on more
projects.

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan __________________ \ Support Free Software and GNU/Linux