Re: [Fsfe-uk] Renting GPL software

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Renting GPL software
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:54:44 +0000

Jon Grant wrote:
Is anyone aware of any significant applications which are covered by Affero?

I'm not well learned enough really to engage in debate about this and it really depends what you define as significant, but you might be interested to know that the software used by #10 downing street for their petitions is AGPL based.
(it uses mysociety)
look at the bottom of here.. http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/faq

-Tim

www.dobo.urandom.co.uk