Re: [Fsfe-uk] Thoughts on quarterly FSFE meetings in UK

From: Jon Grant
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Thoughts on quarterly FSFE meetings in UK
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:02:24 +0100

Dave Page wrote on 04/07/08 10:59:
On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 01:04:33AM +0100, Jon Grant wrote:

One idea would be to meet at LugRadioLive on 19th-20th July in Wolverhampton?

Wolverhampton's a bit out of the way for people who aren't already going
to LRL; would it require attendees to buy tickets for the event as well
as travel expenses?

There can be other events at other locations, LRL will only happen this one final time... so I think we should go with this. I know personally I won't be able to make it to Manchester or other Birmingham location in the future.

Even if this LRL meet is informal, would still be good to meet!

Kind regards, Jon