Re: [Fsfe-uk] DFEY and GNU Generation?

From: Philip Hunt
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] DFEY and GNU Generation?
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 21:01:17 +0100

2009/8/17 Lee Braiden <address@hidden>:
> MJ Ray wrote:
>> The comments there criticise the logo, but not for the reason I would.
>> I thought it just looked a bit childish for 13-18.  Am I out of touch?
>>
> No, you're not out of touch.  It's much too happy and childlike for
> teenagers who are busy with trying to be grown-up.  I'd even say the
> project is doomed to failure (or at least very limited success) if
> relying on that logo.

I agree. It'd be a nice logo for 5-8 year olds, mind.

(BTW, this list is badly set up, because it defaults to just replying
to the individual not the list. Yes I know there are arguments for
doing it that way, but IMO they are silly ones.)

--
Philip Hunt, <address@hidden>
Campaigns Officer / Press Officer, Pirate Party UK