[Fsfe-uk] Is this a Free Software Summer?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Is this a Free Software Summer?
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 19:20:31 +0100 (BST)

Now that the good weather is taking a break, Co-operatives Fortnight
is almost over (www.thereisanalternative.coop) and I'm sat at my desk
on hold waiting for a human to answer, I'm looking around for things
to do...

I know there are some good events with free software opportunities
going on this month, such as the Software.ac.uk Software preservation
workshop in London next Wednesday or UK.WordCamp.org in Manchester
on the weekend of the 17th (wordcamp tickets still available).
Sadly, I can't be at either of them.  Will you be?

What other events do you know of this summer that you think free
software supporters might like?

Thanks for any tips,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software