fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Supporter items to translate!

From: Zak Rogoff
Subject: [FSF] Supporter items to translate!
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:58:24 -0500

I'm about to send emails with Supporter items to translate for this
month. Sorry this didn't start earlier like I intended -- it's been
quite hectic here with our yearly fundraiser going on. I'm going to send
the item one at a time in separate emails to keep things cleanly
organized. Let me know if you'd like me to do it differently.

--
Zak Rogoff
Campaigns Manager, Free Software Foundation