fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] April Free Software Supporter

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [FSF] April Free Software Supporter
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 18:28:50 +0200

El 03/04/15 a las 16:59, Jeanne Rasata escribió:
> Hello, Victor,
>
> victorhck wrote:
>> BTW, I made a spanish translations in my blog of two Articles
>> written by Richard Stallman about free software designs...
>
> Thank you very much for having translated RMS's articles!
>
>> Do you think that is a good idea to link that? or do you think
>> that is "spam"... What ever you decided would be ok for me too!
>> ;)
>
> All translations need approval from translation-team leaders
> before they can be published anywhere (please see
> https://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations).  Could
> you please remove the translations from your blog and submit them
> to Dora and Javier (contact info linked to on translations page),
> who are the Spanish-translation-team leaders?  They will publish
> them on gnu.org, and you can then link to them from your blog.
> This process is the only way of ensuring that the translation is
> completely accurate and in synch with any edits that might be made
> to the original post publication.
>
> Thank you again, very much, for the translation work. Sincerely,
> j.

Hello Dora, as you can see above Jeanne ask me to email you and Javier
(sorry I didn¡t found his mail, can you CC him?)

I made a spanish translation of RMS's article about free hardware. I
made one, and an spanish friend of mine made another.
I made the translations in fist place for me. I wanted to read in
spanish the articles. And I also share in my blog.

Sorry I didn't know that is not possible...
I always link the original, and keep clear that the text it's only a
trnaslation that I made for understand the text... I didn't know the
right way to translate the article.

So I attache the text that I have made, for a review. Change, modify
and improve  what ever you need...

I have collaborate with GNU in the past... and I know that is a very
slow process (I still waiting an answer about the badges that I did,
and others)
When text be ready in your web, I will link to it in my blog...

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Keep working, and fighting for freedom in software!

've phun!

- --
GPG Key: 0xC9B7E22A
Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/