fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] June supporter

From: Esteban Mesa - LibrEvolucion
Subject: Re: [FSF] June supporter
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 11:07:26 -0500

Hi listmates,

Sorry for my delay to reply. On this month i'm working in 3 projects
simultaneously, and my time is so limited for now... :(

Team, thank you for do this job, it's really great!.

I'm reviewing each item of FSS. Can you see my annotations (from chat of
fsfe's pad) and would you to review my suggestions of corrections please?.

Happy hacking!

On 15/06/15 07:04, Carim Fadil wrote:
> Hi listmates! congratulations for your work Victor and Estebian, I'm
> sorry I haven't been available this time. I'm quickly reading the items
> you found more difficult and I'll upload a revision in half hour, hour
> tops. (I slightly modified item 10 so far)

> <mailto:address@hidden>>:
>

>>> Hi all Finally i made whole the translations but one who was made
>>> by Estebian. Please make a proofreading fixing typos, issues, and
>>> improving the text. Read the chat to see the problematic items
>>> with translation
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>>

> Hi all
>
> Attached you can find the markdown file with the spanish supporter.
> I have made review, and chanching some things.
> Please makea review, and if it's OK the maybe Georgia can publish this
> monday 15th.
>
> bye.

> --
> *Carim Fadil*

Esteban Mesa | LibrEvolucion
Tel: (+574) 580-30-11 | Mobile: (+57) 300-634-13-69
Website: <http://www.librevolucion.com>
Medellín, Colombia

(GPG Key: 0x31E8E285)

* [[ Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software. Please,
consider to use an VoIP Software-service that respects your freedom or
simply an ordinary phone call. ]]
* [[ Email Self Defense | Guía para proteger la privacidad de su correo
electrónico: <https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/> ]]
---