fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Septiembre Free Software Supporter

From: Carim Fadil
Subject: Re: [FSF] Septiembre Free Software Supporter
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 10:01:56 -0300

Hi all and welcome Pablo!
It's nice to see more people interested in sharing the free software movement to others.
Enjoy the ride!

Hi Pablo,

Welcome on board! o/,

Also,

Before of each translation process, we always recommend to use these
very important resources for translators. Could you read it please?

* http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/es/recursos.html
* http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html
* http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html

Thanks for your contributions.

Kind regards,

Esteban M.

On 01/09/15 17:02, victorhck wrote:
> El 01/09/15 a las 22:20, Pablo Edgardo Cano Gifford escribió:
>> Hello,
>
>> Here is a complete translation of the Free Software Supporter,
>> I'm copying to the mailing list, so everybody interested can make
>>  corrections to the text. Please review it.
>

> Hi Pablo to this (small) team. Thanks for your contributions.
>
> Please add your items at this public pad
> https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/FSF_supporter_septiembre_2015
>
> There it's more easy to fix, and make proofreading. Take care,
> some items are alredy translated there. And some others have a
> similar text from last supporters...
>
> Welcome, it's great to have someone more here!! Respect the
> workflow that we follow here, improvements are welcome, but there's
> a way to work...
>
> Thanks a lot and welcome again!! ;)

- --
* [[ Email Self Defense | Guía para proteger la privacidad de su correo
electrónico: <https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/> ]]
- ---