g-wrap-dev

Re: G-Wrap 1.9.8 released

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: G-Wrap 1.9.8 released
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:19:24 -0400

I'm trying to build g-wrap, and it fails trying to include ffi.h.
But the README doesn't say that ffi is a prerequisite.

Also, glib-2 isn't mentioned, but the pkgsrc entry used to have that.

Could you tell me the right list of prereqs?  My goal is to build g-wrap
in the normal way so that users of it (gnome-guile, maybe gnucash) will
be able to use it.  So I lean towards complete rather than minimal,
because I don't think anybody using either of those is going to be
concerned about minimal.

(libffi, at least on pkgsrc, seems to require pulling down gcc-3.3.5,
which is 24 MB, so maybe that should be omitted)