gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Vespucci doesn't show images??

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Vespucci doesn't show images??
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 14:05:39 +0100

Hi,

it used to work in December when I was working on it with Nikolaus... I'll check later. Maybe ask on the gnustep list if someone can reproduce it, it may be a change in GUI.

Riccardo
Hi,

I thought it worked some time ago, or is supposed to work?

I'm using gnustep core from svn, simplewebkit too, and Vespucci from CVS on
OpenBSD. Using the Cairo backend, and having -gui linked against ImageMagick.

I thought I could make the Applications presentation using Vespucci ;)
But without images, its not soo nice.

Sebastian