gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune on Linux

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune on Linux
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 10:34:26 +0200

Hi,

Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
Do you have a libtag_c.so.X.X installed on oyur system, and when
linking, there is a -L/path/to/libtag_c.so flag in case its in an unusual
location
installed?
Taglib is a c++ library, and this libtag_c seems to me to be the
plain C interface. Maybe you need to install a subpackage
for this C interface?
That was it, thanks, Debian has a separate libtagc0 (-dev) package.

Now the saga can continue :)

Riccardo

PS: I think i accidentally commited a patch to the GNUMakefile which enables only the stuff I am currently working on, you can revert it if you wish.

Riccardo