gap-dev-discuss

[Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune: song inspector without title bar

From: Andreas Schik
Subject: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune: song inspector without title bar
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 12:38:18 +0200

Hi,
I am using Cynthiune on Linux (Ubuntu 10.04) w/o major problems so far.
Even the new ALSW backend worked w/o any hassle :-) Thanks.
The only issue I have so far is with the song inspector. It comes
completely w/o window decorations. I observed this on xfce and GNOME,
while on WindowMaker the title bar was there. After digging for a while,
I found that the gorm bundle does not set the NSTitledWindowMask flag
for the panel. I don't know why, though. I also don't know about the nib
bundle. Is there any way to fix that w/o having to recreate the gorm bundle?

--
Grüße / Cheers

Andreas Schik